Dedicated Data Analyst with a passion for enhancing data quality and utility through in-depth exploration. Executes tasks efficiently while upholding meticulous attention to detail and data integrity. Committed to enhancing insights across reporting and delivery by leveraging a diverse set of extraction and analysis tools.
2022 - 2023
Senior Business System Analyst
- New skills learned: Business Analysis, advanced Excel with data visualization, Power BI, Tableau
2021 - 2022
Data Integrity Analyst
- Perform ongoing investigations to ensure adequate remediation of exceptions.
- Work closely with many areas of the Firm to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
- Annual Bank Account Attestation: Collaborate with internal contacts to obtain attestations for company-owned bank accounts and investigate accounts that have never been attested before.
- Analyze extensive disparate data, communicate across various levels and geographies of the organization, and work with senior leadership to define, implement, and process sustainable controls.
2019 - 2020
OTC Finance Specialist
- Created hundreds of invoices, Credit/Debit notes in SAP system.
- Regularly monitored the general mailbox and managed customers' claims and disputes.
- Experienced user of SAP S/4HANA, Service Now, WebCollect, and Excel.
2018 - 2019
- Successfully resolved all cases and/or data requests raised by Asset Managers.
- Collaborated with client stakeholders' offshore teams and provided expertise for solving business/data analysis requirements.
- Experienced user of advanced Excel, Salesforce, and Service Now.
2016 - 2018
- Provided hardware/software/network problem resolution for customer's end users.
- Routed problems to internal Incident Management support staff
- Coordinated and managed relationships with vendors and support staff.
- Experienced user of BMC Remedy, Active Directory, Remote Desktop/Assistance, VPN.
2015 - 2016
- Provided the customer with a solution, workaround, or action plan for support requests.
- Progressed each problem through to the conclusion, liaising with colleagues and R&D.
- Experienced user of BMC Remedy, Excel, and SQL queries.
2013 - 2014
- Perform human resources support duties related to the employment and servicing of the staff.
- Prepare form letters on standard HR actions and draft correspondence on various HR-related matters, including issuance of certificates and documentation.
- Respond to routine queries and provide information to staff on HR entitlements and procedures.
Major in Marketing
Hungary, College for Modern Business Studies